Guidelines on re-employment of Ex-servicemen in Public Sector Banks/Financial services have been issued vide the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (Banking Division) (Now Department of Financial Services) OM No.261/16/89-SCT(B) dated the 30th May, 1990.
- Security Guard/Armed Guard : 45 Years
- Clerical cadre : 50 Years
- Sub-staff cadre other than Security Guard/Armed Guard : 50 Years
- Chief Security Officer : 55 Years
- Security Officers : 40 Years
The above information was submitted as in the written reply in Rajya Sabha on 12th Dcember 2013 by the Minister of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Shri V.Narayanasamy.
Dont forget to share this post