Confederation briefing on 48 hour strike
- Confederation national secretariat congratulates all the central govt. Employees who made the beginning of the two days strike a marvellous and thundering success.
- The historic 48 hours nationwide strike commenced at 00:00 hrs on 12.02.2014
- 13 lakhs employees joined the biggest strike of central govt. Employees after 1968 on central government employees common demands.
- Functioning of all Central Govt. Offices (other than railways & defence) completely paralysed and came to a standstill.
- Warning and threat of victimisation by the govt could not deter the employees from joining the strike.
- Pent up discontentment and anger of the employees burst out like a volcano.
- Everywhere entire employees are on strike and in majority of the states and departments it is almost near total.
- UPA government is not ready to concede any of our demands, just as in the case of bank employees.
- Continue the strike on 13th February also.
- Confederation national secretariat will meet on 18th February and decide future course of action.
RBI cuts repo rate by 25bps. EMIs likely to get cheaper 🕑 07 Feb,19 1:02p.m.
Budget 2019 expectations : IT exemption limit likely to be hiked to Rs 5 lakh 🕑 17 Jan,19 9:29p.m.
Researchers develop plants that can remove cancer-causing pollutants 🕑 27 Dec,18 12:59p.m.
6 months of aerobic exercise reverses brain ageing by 9 years 🕑 24 Dec,18 2:31p.m.
All you need to know about NPS changed withdrawal norms 🕑 24 Dec,18 11:47a.m.
Scientists succeed in destroying HIV-infected cells 🕑 22 Dec,18 10:22p.m.
Johnson and Johnson talcum powder samples seized across country for testing 🕑 19 Dec,18 1:26p.m.
Govt. for levy on petrol and diesel cars to push to push e-vehicles 🕑 19 Dec,18 1:20p.m.
Tax changes in 2018 that will affect you 🕑 19 Dec,18 1:09p.m.
Google maps now shows auto-rickshaw routes with estimated fares 🕑 19 Dec,18 11:53a.m.