Confederation briefing on 48 hour strike
- Confederation national secretariat congratulates all the central govt. Employees who made the beginning of the two days strike a marvellous and thundering success.
- The historic 48 hours nationwide strike commenced at 00:00 hrs on 12.02.2014
- 13 lakhs employees joined the biggest strike of central govt. Employees after 1968 on central government employees common demands.
- Functioning of all Central Govt. Offices (other than railways & defence) completely paralysed and came to a standstill.
- Warning and threat of victimisation by the govt could not deter the employees from joining the strike.
- Pent up discontentment and anger of the employees burst out like a volcano.
- Everywhere entire employees are on strike and in majority of the states and departments it is almost near total.
- UPA government is not ready to concede any of our demands, just as in the case of bank employees.
- Continue the strike on 13th February also.
- Confederation national secretariat will meet on 18th February and decide future course of action.
10 points on the NPS Tier II income tax saver scheme: 🕑 20 Aug,20 3:17p.m.
Interest on PPF and other small savings schemes slashed 🕑 01 Apr,20 1:17a.m.
CERT-In advises OnePlus users to alter passwords 🕑 27 Nov,19 1p.m.
Five new NPS rules you should be aware 🕑 06 Aug,19 1:09p.m.
RBI cuts repo rates to 6.25. Loans set to get cheaper 🕑 04 Apr,19 12:42p.m.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute develops intravenous cancer drug 🕑 26 Mar,19 9:29p.m.
CPAO FAQ For the Beneficiaries Of NPS- Additional Relief Scheme 🕑 13 Mar,19 11:06p.m.
'One Nation One Card' mobility card launched 🕑 05 Mar,19 1:47p.m.
PFRDA working on minimum assured returns for NPS subscribers 🕑 24 Feb,19 1:58p.m.
EPFO's 8.65% interest rate for FY19 is actually equivalent to 13.5%. 🕑 24 Feb,19 11a.m.