INDIAN RAILWAYS TECHNICAL SUPERVISORS ASSOCIATION
No: IRTSA/ CHQ/ MACPS/2022-1
Secretary Finance (Expenditure),
New Delhi – 110001
Sub: Implementation of MACPS w.e.f. 01.01.2006.
Ref: 1. Recommendations of 110th report on “Pensioner’s Grievances-Impact of Pension Adalats and Centralized Pensioners Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPENGRAMS)”
2. Our earlier memorandum dated 15.12.2019 (Copy attached)
1. We seek your kind intervention to consider and revise the date of implementation of MACPS w.e.f 1.1.2006 (instead of 1-9-2008) as per the recommendations of the 110th report on “Pensioner’s Grievances-Impact of Pension Adalats and Centralized Pensioners Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPENGRAMS)”
2. In para 3.35 of 110th report on “Pensioner’s Grievances-Impact of Pension Adalats and Centralized Pensioners Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPENGRAMS)” submitted to Parliament on 10th December 2021, it was recommended that, “The Committee feels that DOPPW should pursue the matter of implementation of MACP w.e.f 1st January 2006 with DoPT as it will give relief to pensioners retiring in the intervening period i.e. from January 2006 to August 2008 as all other benefits were given to them from January 2006 as per 6th CPC recommendations”.
3. In our earlier memorandum, we have submitted other detailed justifications including that of Judgement given by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India & Hon’ble High Court of Bombay, 6th CPC recommendations for implementation of revised scheme of Pay Bands and Grade Pay as on 01.01.2006 retrospectively and Government’s acceptance of the same, implementation of 6th CPC recommendations on Pay Band, Grade Pay and Dearness Allowance w.e.f.01.01.2006 vide Extraordinary Notification of Resolution No.1/1/2008-I C, dated 29.8.2008, revision of Non-Practicing Allowance (NPA) effective from the date an employee drawing pay in the revised scale applicable to him in accordance with the provisions of the Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008, i.e. w.e.f. 1.1.2006, etc
4. Therefore without diluting the scheme it is requested that MACPS may please be implemented from 1.1.2006 since MACPS is part of the pay structure.
General Secretary, IRTSA
🕑 07 Jun,23 4:46p.m.
Cabinet Approves Revival Package for BSNL, focusing on 4G & 5G
🕑 07 Jun,23 1:46p.m.
Government Plans to Shut Down MTNL and Transfer Operations to BSN
🕑 06 Jun,23 9:19a.m.
Pensioners Samaj writes to FM demainding the FMA to ₹ 3000 pm
🕑 04 Jun,23 8:02a.m.
Final Chance: Submit Your APAR by 10.06.2023
🕑 02 Jun,23 10:29a.m.
DA Hike from July 2023: Will it be 3% or 4%? Find Out Now!"
🕑 31 May,23 9:56p.m.
With April CPI-IW released, 45% Dearness Allowance from July 2023
🕑 30 May,23 4:38p.m.
BPMS demand cashless treatment for serving CG staff under CGHS/CS(MA)
🕑 30 May,23 4:34p.m.
Reservation in promotions – Procedure to be followed
🕑 26 May,23 8:18p.m.
Accessible formats of courses for persons with disability on iGOT
🕑 26 May,23 8:07p.m.
Delhi High Court Protects Government Servants' Fundamental Rights
🕑 07 Jun,23 10:56a.m.
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS): A Comprehensive Guide
🕑 13 Apr,23 3:19p.m.
Pension system revision, will it go back to the old way?.
🕑 10 Apr,23 11:58a.m.
What the government might implement under NPS?
🕑 06 Apr,23 12:10p.m.
In a major relief for the loan borrowers, RBI keeps repo rate unchanged
🕑 04 Apr,23 8:01p.m.
FAQs on Kendriya Vidyalaya class 1 admission
🕑 25 Mar,23 1:23p.m.
Committee to explore ways to guarantee pension similar to OPS
🕑 25 Mar,23 11:09a.m.
Happy times: DA hiked by 4% to 42%. Hopes for assured pension
🕑 23 Mar,23 1:34p.m.
New app for taxpayers to view TDS, interest, dividend income information
🕑 22 Mar,23 1:34p.m.
Five tax saving investment options to get tax free returns
🕑 23 Feb,23 2:10p.m.
How to get higher EPFO pension: Explained