The following are the few points from the NAC meeting held on 17 July, 2012.
- In case the employee is promoted in same grade pay, he/she will get one extra increment.
- The issues for giving MACP & special increment will be resolved sympathetically & orders will be issued within a month as per commitment of Secy./NAC & DOPT chairman.
- The employees promoted to Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 or Rs. 4800 (Pre Revised 7450-225-1150 and 7500-250-13000) after 01 January 2006 who drawing less pay than direct recruits who joined the service on or after 1 January 2006 are likely to get one additional increment.
- An employee promoted to a post will get the basic pay @ par with the direct recruitee in the same post.
- The MACP issue including removal of infructous Grade Pay Rs. 2000 were also discussed and separate meeting on MACP issues will be held on 27.07.2012.
- The staff side shown its anguish on non functional of JCM scheme due to which National Council is not being held since Feb. 2010. Meetings of anomalies committees are also not taking place frequently except Railways, Defence & P&T. The Departmental Anomaly Committees are either not constituted or non functional. Chairman National Anomaly Committee and Secy/DOPT assured that JCM scheme will be revived & NC meeting will take place after the Monsoon session of Parliament.
The minutes of the meeting will be published soon.
Dont forget to share this post