21 Jul, 2012 9:51a.m.
For the Main News
For the Get Ahead Articles
For the Other News Posts
For the Orders
For the Job Listing
For Blogger, follow the steps given below.
- Sign into your Blogger account.
- Go to the control panel of the blog and click on the template tab.
- Click on the Add Page Element link at the top of your sidebar (menu). This will bring up a Choose New Element page.
- Type in whatever title you want to give the block that will contain the widget. You can also leave the title blank.
- Paste the code copied into the text box labeled content.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- By default, Blogger puts the new element at the top of the sidebar. If you hover the mouse over the new element, the pointer will change to four arrows pointing up, down, left and right. While the mouse pointer has those arrows, you can hold down your mouse button to drag the element up or down in the list, and then release the button to drop it there.
Dont forget to share this post