Confederation briefing on 48 hour strike
- Confederation national secretariat congratulates all the central govt. Employees who made the beginning of the two days strike a marvellous and thundering success.
- The historic 48 hours nationwide strike commenced at 00:00 hrs on 12.02.2014
- 13 lakhs employees joined the biggest strike of central govt. Employees after 1968 on central government employees common demands.
- Functioning of all Central Govt. Offices (other than railways & defence) completely paralysed and came to a standstill.
- Warning and threat of victimisation by the govt could not deter the employees from joining the strike.
- Pent up discontentment and anger of the employees burst out like a volcano.
- Everywhere entire employees are on strike and in majority of the states and departments it is almost near total.
- UPA government is not ready to concede any of our demands, just as in the case of bank employees.
- Continue the strike on 13th February also.
- Confederation national secretariat will meet on 18th February and decide future course of action.
Opportunity for revision of option to come over to revised pay structure 🕑 13 Dec,18
Will BJP's election drubbing make Govt. reconsider Demands made by Govt. Employees ? 🕑 13 Dec,18
Railway union to support the party which fullfill their demands 🕑 11 Dec,18
Minutes of meeting - General Secretary, NFIR and Railway Minister on Dec 7, 2018 🕑 10 Dec,18
Tier II NPS investments by Govt. staff to get IT deductions under 80C 🕑 10 Dec,18
AAI employees on hunger strike against airports privatisation 🕑 10 Dec,18
Govt. contribution to NPS hiked to 14%. 🕑 07 Dec,18
BSNL employee unions defer strike December 10 🕑 06 Dec,18
Govt. rejects demand higher Military Service Pay (MSP) 🕑 04 Dec,18
Cabinet secretary assures matter of providing benefits of the old pension scheme to be taken up in the next Cabinet meeting 🕑 04 Dec,18
ITR forms soon to come prefilled 🕑 04 Dec,18 9:41p.m.
Govt. mulling rewards for honest and consistent taxpayers 🕑 14 Oct,18 9:54p.m.
Ayushman Bharat Health Scheme: All You Need To Know 🕑 25 Sep,18 1:39p.m.
Amazon launches five new Echo products in India 🕑 21 Sep,18 11:30a.m.
Interest for PPF and other small savings schemes hiked 🕑 20 Sep,18 12:06p.m.
Apple announces iPhone XS, XS Max and XR. 🕑 13 Sep,18 9:10p.m.
Five most healthful nuts 🕑 12 Sep,18 1:03p.m.
10 purposes where you can withdraw PF contribution before retirement 🕑 23 Jul,18 6:20p.m.
PFRDA to allow partial fund withdrawal from NPS for higher education 🕑 03 May,18 8:11p.m.
Seven things Aadhaar card holders need to know 🕑 17 Jan,18 4:50p.m.