With Universal Account Number (UAN) gaining popularity, the EPFO recently launched new withdrawal forms for employees for UAN registered members. The new forms will have easy withdrawal process and the amount will be directly credited to your bank account.
Universal Account Number is provided by your employer which needs to be activated by visiting EPFO site.
Few conditions to meet to withdraw PF without employer signature:
- Individuals can apply through new EPF forms, only if their Universal Account Number is activated.
- Individuals should link Aadhaar number to UAN.
- Complete the bank details with Universal Account Number.
- Your KYC and other details should be verified using digital signature by your employer.
How to withdraw EPF amount without employer signature?
Individuals who are looking for Provident Fund settlement and withdrawal can apply UAN form 19. Here are simple steps to follow to submit.
1. Download the EPF Universal Account Number Form 19
2. Fill the UAN
3. Fill the name as it appears on UAN
4. Date of leaving
5. Choose the reason for leaving your job
6. Provide PAN, submit form 15G or 15H whichever is applicable only in case when the service is less than 5 years.
7. Provide postal address
8. After completing all the details, submit the form along with canceled cheque which has your mentioned account number.
9. If required attach a Medical Certificate, Copy of Visa, Passport Journey Ticket, copy of Visa, Passport Journey Ticket.
10. Copy needs to be sent to Employees Provident Fund office which comes under your jurisdiction. Individuals can check your EPF jurisdiction here - http://search.epfoservices.org:81/locate_office/office_location.php
11. Include everything and courier it to the required address.
Dont forget to share this post