JCM National Council Staff side organisations will be organizing a National Convention of all Central Government Employees at New Delhi on 11.12.2014. Railway. Defense and Confederation will participate in the convention. Convention will adopt a joint declaration on future course of agitation programs on the following demands of the Central Government Employees.
- Effect of wage revision of Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014 accepting memorandum of staff side JCM, Grant interim relief and merger of 100% DA, Ensure submission of the 7th CPC report within the time frame of 18 months.
- Include the Gramin Dak Sewaks within the ambit of the 7th CPC.
- No privatization or FDI in Railways and Defence establishments.
- No ban on recruitment/creation of Posts.
- No outsourcing, contractorisation and privatization of government functions. Withdraw the proposed move to close down the printing presses, stationery offices and Medical Stores Depots. Regularise the existing daily rated/casual and contract workers.
- Scrap PFRDA and restore the defined benefit statutory pension scheme.
- No Labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of workers.
- Lift the arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointments.
- Revise the JCM functioning at all levels as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the CGEs.
- Remove the bonus ceiling.
- Ensure five promotions in service career.
Dont forget to share this post