The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime the latest entry-level smartphones from the company is available for Rs. 9700/-. The device comes with Android 4.4 KitKat is preloaded along with the company’s TouchWiz UI. The phone comes with a 4.5-inch WVGA PLS touchscreen, while a 1.2GHz quad core processor powers up the phone from within. There’s a 2MP front camera, a 5MP rear snapper, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage and a microSD card aboard the smartphone as well.
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Display: 4.5-inch WVGA PLS panel
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad core
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB storage, 64GB expandable
- Camera: 2MP front, 5MP rear
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS