1. The reason for non-crediting of pension for the month of Apr to some pensioners is due to non/ incorrect submission of Life Certificate/ Digital Life Certificate (DLC).
2. Every year in November, pensioners are required to submit Life Certificate. Pensioners. who could not submit the Life Certificate / DLC by Mar 2022 or submitted It incorrectly, have not been released their pension for April 22.
3. Actions by all pensioners (migrated to SPARSH) who have not recd pension for the month of Apr are given in succeeding Paras
4. Login to SPARSH with user credentials received through SMS or Email.
5. On left hand side, find “PDV”, click on it. Your service, family & pay details etc will be shown. Click on next – next on bottom of each page irrespective of whether data shown is incomplete/ incorrect as you will not be able to edit/update it at this stage. You can edit/update it later through View/Update “My Profile”.
6. Follow on screen process, click on “Agree/OK/Submit/Esign” etc on reflected declarations. You will be taken to CDAC website for your Aadhar Authentication Page. Fill up your Aadhar No and click on “Send OTP”. An OTP will be received on your Mobile No registered with UIDAI (Aadhar). Fill the OTP and click on “Submit”. On receipt of successful message, complete the balance onscreen process. After completion of whole process, Logout and Login again.
7. Post Login, you will be shown all the Services/Features like Track Service, Identification, My Profile, Grievance, Income tax, My Documents & Service Request etc are available to you on left hand side.
8. Click on “Identification” tab. You will be able to see your current status of last Life Certificate submission available with PCDA(P)/SPARSH. If the validity of shown certificate is not shown upto a future date or Nov 2022 etc, then it implies that you are required to perform your Identification again irrespective of whether you have already done it with the Bank or JPP etc in past as it is not updated/ synchronised with SPARSH. You may do the same through any of the following means/ methods :-
(a) Method/ Option 1. Submit DLC through Govt “Jeevan Praman Portal”. Download the app on PC/Tab/Mobile. Better is to download and install the app on mobile which facilitates face recognition authentication of Aadhaar and no biometric finger print/iris scanner device is required. For further details, visit FAQ section on website https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in.
(b) Method/ Option 2. Visit any nearby CSC (Citizen/Common Service Centre) which are also called as e-Mitra etc or Adhaar Centres, Bank Branches, Post Offices, DIAV, Col Veterans etc. There are approximate 4 lakh CSCs across the country located at every 9-10 km. Website link- https://locator.csccloud.in or https://registeration.csc.gov.in/JeevanPramaanLocator/csc.aspx.
Note. While submitting DLC/MLC other than through SPARSH, Pensioner must select or write “SPARSH PCDA (P) Allahabad” as their Pension Disbursing Authority in the other portals like ‘Jeevan Praman’ etc. The New SPARSH PPO No should be filled instead of Old PPO No. Your SPARSH PPO No is the Pension !D (12 Digit Number) received from PCDA(P) via SMS. Remember, not to put the User Name which is 14 digit ie 01 or 02 or 03 Is added at last to the Pension ID/PPO No.
(c) Method/ Option 3 (Through SPARSH). Login into your SPARSH Account & Click on Identification and then on “Perform Identification”. A new window will open. Click on MLC box (Manual Life Certificate) and then click on Generate MLC No. A MLC No will be generated, click on download MLC Certificate, A Certificate will be downloaded on your Laptop/PC. Fill up it and get it attested from any gazetted Officer as per list provided on SPARSH Portal.
🕑 07 Jun,23 4:46p.m.
Cabinet Approves Revival Package for BSNL, focusing on 4G & 5G
🕑 07 Jun,23 1:46p.m.
Government Plans to Shut Down MTNL and Transfer Operations to BSN
🕑 06 Jun,23 9:19a.m.
Pensioners Samaj writes to FM demainding the FMA to ₹ 3000 pm
🕑 04 Jun,23 8:02a.m.
Final Chance: Submit Your APAR by 10.06.2023
🕑 02 Jun,23 10:29a.m.
DA Hike from July 2023: Will it be 3% or 4%? Find Out Now!"
🕑 31 May,23 9:56p.m.
With April CPI-IW released, 45% Dearness Allowance from July 2023
🕑 30 May,23 4:38p.m.
BPMS demand cashless treatment for serving CG staff under CGHS/CS(MA)
🕑 30 May,23 4:34p.m.
Reservation in promotions – Procedure to be followed
🕑 26 May,23 8:18p.m.
Accessible formats of courses for persons with disability on iGOT
🕑 26 May,23 8:07p.m.
Delhi High Court Protects Government Servants' Fundamental Rights
🕑 07 Jun,23 10:56a.m.
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS): A Comprehensive Guide
🕑 13 Apr,23 3:19p.m.
Pension system revision, will it go back to the old way?.
🕑 10 Apr,23 11:58a.m.
What the government might implement under NPS?
🕑 06 Apr,23 12:10p.m.
In a major relief for the loan borrowers, RBI keeps repo rate unchanged
🕑 04 Apr,23 8:01p.m.
FAQs on Kendriya Vidyalaya class 1 admission
🕑 25 Mar,23 1:23p.m.
Committee to explore ways to guarantee pension similar to OPS
🕑 25 Mar,23 11:09a.m.
Happy times: DA hiked by 4% to 42%. Hopes for assured pension
🕑 23 Mar,23 1:34p.m.
New app for taxpayers to view TDS, interest, dividend income information
🕑 22 Mar,23 1:34p.m.
Five tax saving investment options to get tax free returns
🕑 23 Feb,23 2:10p.m.
How to get higher EPFO pension: Explained